Please be sure to ask the following questions on behalf of you and your household upon registering (within the last 72 hours):
- Am I/we showing any flu-like symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, flu-like symptoms (body aches, sore throat, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea) loss of smell or taste?
- Have I/we had a fever of 99.5 or higher or chills in the past 14 days?
- Have I/we recently been tested positive for or been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
** IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE ATTENDANCE IS PROHIBITED**
Feel free to join us on live streaming at www.loveandfaith.org, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube or our Love & Faith App.
**PLEASE NOTE: Everyone will be REQUIRED to wear a face mask prior to entering the church AND during the ENTIRE service**
- Doors will open one hour before each service to allow time for temperature screenings and check in, as well as new parking procedures (Please follow directions of the parking lot attendants). Late arrival may result in the loss of your seat.
- Due to limited seating, If you find that you will not be able to attend the service, please cancel your reservation by 4pm on the Thursday before the weekend services; or as soon as possible to allow these seats to be open for others.
- By proceeding with this reservation, you agree that you have watched the video on our website that explains reopening procedures and to all terms and conditions required to attend in-person services at Love and Faith Christian Fellowship.