We are so excited to be able to have in-person worship services in Fenn Hall at McFarlin! We can't wait to see your faces (with masks, of course!) in worship. At this time, we are not able to offer childcare for these services.
Basic policies and expectations for those attending in-person worship service in Fenn Hall are:
- Those experiencing symptoms of illness are invited to worship with us online and join us in-person on another date.
- Masks are required for the duration of your time in the church.
- Masks are required for all people ages 6-adult.
- Maintain physical distance of a minimum of six feet from those not in your family group.
- Use hand sanitizer available in multiple locations around the church.
Please choose the event below that you plan to attend and we'll see you soon!