REGISTRATION BEGINS AT 10 AM MONDAY AND CLOSES ON FRIDAY AT 12 PM.
Beginning Sunday, April 4, we welcome you to a modified in-person worship celebration. We have put in place the protocols listed below. By registering for any one of our celebrations, you agree to follow these protocols in our effort to stay safe.
- Please do not enter the building until 25 minutes before worship begins. As you enter and exit the building please leave 6 feet between you others.
- Masks are required for all individuals 3 years and older. Face shields will require a mask to be worn as well.
- Temperature checks and hand sanitizing are required before admittance.
- Do not congregate inside the Narthex or Sanctuary before or after service.
- You will be seated socially distanced from other individuals/families. Every other row will be roped off.
- Once worship has ended, remain in your seat until you are directed by an Usher to exit.