Southside Presbyterian Church
We are so excited to be able to welcome you back to worship at Southside! Worship is at 10:00am and we ask that you arrive on time, if not a little early. Because we are seeking to limit the number of people at our facilities we will not be leaving the outside gates open once the service gets started. And please keep the following things in mind:
1. We request that only vaccinated individuals attend at this time. Children are welcome but also need to be masked and practice social distancing. We are going to be offering Sunday School soon but for the time being the nursery will remain closed.
2. We will be signing people in on Sunday morning in order to be able to do contact tracing if necessary.
3. All individuals will be required to wear K95 masks at all times - if you do not have one, one will be provided to you. We would appreciate if you hold on to your K95 mask and bring it back with you -- they are good for a while! The only exception to masking is liturgists and the preacher who are vaccinated and will remove their masks during their portion of the service.
4. We will practice social distancing in the Kiva.
5. If you are not feeling well -- take care of yourself, stay home, and join us by Zoom! You are able to cancel your spot in worship, which will allow us to invite someone else to attend-- so please let us know if your plans have changed.
6. As Ecclesiastes says, "there is a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing," unfortunately -- this is a time to refrain from embracing. We know it's hard! But out of an abundance of caution we will refrain from hugging and shaking hands.
7. For the time being, there will be no coffee hour following the worship service.
After having attended a service at Southside, please let the church office know if you have a positive COVID-19 test or are diagnosed with COVID-19.