We are so excited to regather for in-person services safely! Pastor asks that everyone who plans to attend in-person services, please read the following information carefully and then register using the form below. As always, the health and safety of our members is a high priority!
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN ON SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 28TH @ 6 PM.
PLEASE STAY HOME IF…
- You’ve had COVID symptoms in the last 48 hours (symptoms include, but are not limited to a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, or a fever over 100.)
- You have been in contact with someone who had COVID in the past 14 days.
- You’re considered high-risk for severe illness based on CDC guidelines.
- You are a Senior over 65 and have any risk at all. We love you and ask you to please continue to join us for our online services at this time.
- You’ve been out of state to a hotspot, then we ask you to stay at home for 7 days before you return to church.