You Are Invited to Attend Our In-Person
Sunday Worship Service In The Sanctuary
September 19 @ 9:30 am
Now that things are beginning to open and vaccinations are ramping up, the COVID Task Force plans to continue to have weekly church services in a measured, thoughtful approach. We are keeping abreast of current health regulations and state recommendations for reopening and conducting worship. Our plan is in keeping with best practices and assumes that COVID-19 rates will continue to decrease. We may have to amend plans should regulations or the situation take a turn for the worse.
We’re excited to a new beginning of meeting indoors in person with critical safety measures; we will continue to provide an ongoing live stream experience for those uncomfortable with an in-person service and those tuning in from places around the globe.
Note: Anyone needing a ride for this upcoming service can contact Marcel at email@example.com to make arrangements.
Anyone who is not showing known symptoms of COVID-19 is welcome to attend; to adequately reserve appropriate space for this service, the deadline for reservations is Saturday, September 18 (early registration is recommended). Adults will also register their child(ren). We encourage people who might be more vulnerable to the virus to make prayerful and wise decisions about what is best for their personal health. That applies to older adults and those with underlying health issues.
Details for the Indoor Worship in the Sanctuary.
To protect yourself and those around you, the following safety protocols for our outdoor gathering on the lawn will include:
• The wearing of a face-covering over both mouth and nose while on campus. We will not yet be singing.
• Individuals to keep space between themselves and those not in their households or social circles.
• Refraining from hugging, shaking hands, or any other form of personal contact.
• Children will meet and remain on the playground.
• Coffee hour will not resume, but fellowship outside after service is welcomed!