To help create a safe environment for adequate distancing, you will need to save a seat for our service times. All adults and children will meet in the sanctuary for worship. Our Children's and Youth ministries will not be open at this time, so please add any children to the number of seats you reserve.
If you have technical difficulties, call Pam Ogden at 883-8345 to make a reservation. If we reach our capacity limit and you are are unable to reserve a seat, please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow us to assess capacity and future planning.
If you have any of the following symptoms or conditions, please do not attend but rather gather with us online at our Community Chapel Facebook page:
- Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Have you had a fever or felt feverish in the last 72 hours?
- Are you experiencing any symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, or shortness of breath?
- Are you experiencing any new muscle aches or chills?
- Have you experienced any new change in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you traveled internationally or by cruise ship in the last 14 days?