Community Chapel On-site Registration for Sundays @ 9AM
We will also continue on Facebook Live: https://www.facebook.com/communitychapelNH
To help create a safe environment for adequate distancing, you will need to save a seat for our service. All adults and children will meet in the sanctuary for worship. Make sure you reserve enough seats for your entire household.
Reservations are open Mondays @ 10AM until Friday @ noon or until the capacity has been reached. Reservations can not be made after 12 noon on Friday.
We also ask that those who are experiencing the following symptoms or conditions join us online for our Facebook Live Gathering rather than attend.
• Fever or chills (feeling feverish or a documented temperature of 100.4 F or higher.)
• Symptoms: cough, runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat or shortness of breath; headache, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea.
• Muscle aches, chills and severe fatigue.
• New loss of taste or smell.
• If in the last 14 days you have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
• If in the last 14 days have you traveled internationally or by cruise ship.
And please note masks will be required on-site at all times.