Sunday March 28, 2021 - ALL WORSHIP SERVICES HAVE REACHED CAPACITY. Please tune in to the LIVESTREAM at 9:00am through youtube, Facebook or the website!
SUNDAY MORNING WORSHIP -
Here are a few things to know:
For all in-person worship Services:
- Masks must be worn, extras are available.
- Children under 5 are not required to wear a mask, but it is encouraged.
- You will find friendly hosts ready to help you with check-in and answer your questions.
- After checking-in, an usher will escort you to your seats.
- Once seated please stay at your seat until the end of worship. After worship, everyone is asked to exit through the west door.
PLEASE NOTE: At the Feb 28th worship services there will NOT be CPCKids classes. Nursery will be open for infant-2years at both services.
After February 28
CPCKids Ministry meets in the CPCKids Min Space for Sunday morning worship for PreK (potty trained)-5th grades)
With safety being #1:
- All children 5 and up must wear a mask, and sign up prior to arrival, so we are adequately staffed.
- We will keep socially distanced to the best of our ability.
- We are providing a Combined nursery/toddler for Sunday Morning Worship
both at 9:00am and 10:30am.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
NEPAL VIRTUAL MISSION TRIP (March 2) --
Here are a few things to know: The week before our trip, you will receive an email with the Zoom link and downloads. Then print your docs, make some tea, pull up a chair, and journey to Nepal!
Hope to see you soon!