We are excited to be regathering for worship! If you are a high-risk individual, you are encouraged to join us online. If you or anyone in your household has a fever or is sick, we ask you to stay home and worship online.
A few things to note:
- Everyone planning to attend needs to have a reservation, so if you are bringing your kids, please include them in your reservation.
- We have a limited seating capacity for each service.
- Masks are required for those over the age of 2.
- Children must remain with their parents.
- Each family will be required to attest that everyone in their family has self-screened and do not have any symptoms of COVID-19 including: fever, chills, difficulty breathing headache, muscle pain, or new loss of taste or smell.
- Please do not enter the building until 10 minutes prior to the start of the service. If you arrive on campus earlier, please wait in your car until 10 minutes before the service.
- Please maintain 6 feet of space when entering and exiting the church.
- Bathrooms, high touch surfaces, and sanctuary chairs will be disinfected after each service.
- Bathroom capacity is limited. Because of this, we recommend using the restroom before arriving.
- Things will look a bit different than we are all used to and we appreciate your patience and flexibility!