We are looking forward to having you join us at First United Methodist Church of Baton Rouge. By making a reservation, you will allow us to provide appropriate "social distancing" by limiting the number of attendees at each service or class.
PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING BELOW
We're excited to announce that we will have resumed in-person Sunday School on Sundays from 9:45 am – 10:40 am. Classes will be offered for nursery, children, youth and adults. If you’re new or never been here before, please fill out this registration form for your children to ensure a quicker check-in process for your family: https://firstmethodist.org/child-youth-registration/
- All participants must register using the appropriate link below - class sizes are limited to ensure safe distancing.
- All participants over age 2 will need to wear a mask - masks are available at each entrance
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- No communal food or beverages.
- For those staying for Sunday School following 8:30 am worship, please go to your classroom; children and youth will go to their check in areas, then directly to their respective areas.
- For those attending America Street Worship, please go to the gym upon entering.
- For those staying for 11:00 am worship following Sunday School, please go directly to the sanctuary for the service.
- Chairs and seating arrangements are spaced out as far as possible to maintain social distancing.
- CHECK-IN LOCATIONS
- Nursery – 6th grade in the Conference Center
- 7th – 12th grades in the third floor of the Youth Building
- Adults checked in upon entering the building
- ROOMS & BUILDINGS
- Nursery aged students are in the Children’s Building (25 max)
- 1st – 3rd graders are in the Sanctuary Building in the Children’s Worship area (25 max)
- 4th- 5th graders are in the Oasis on the 3rd floor of the Chapel Building (25 max)
- 6th grade /Confirmation are in the 2nd floor of the youth building (20 max)
- 7th – 12 graders 3rd floor of the Youth Building in the Joe Dean Court (40 max)
- Adult Sunday School classes will be assigned a room based on your size to allow for proper physical distancing. Adult classes please contact Karen Milioto (firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve a space or with questions.
Remember, if you’re not ready or able to come back yet, you shouldn’t feel any pressure or obligation to be in the building. Online classes and worship will continue.