As a part of loving one another well, we agree to abide by the following COVID safety measures when we attend worship at FUMC Colleyville:
- We agree not to attend any activities on the church campus if we are sick or believe we have been exposed to someone with COVID.
- We agree to wash/disinfect our hands immediately upon entering one of the church buildings, using the soap/disinfectant for an adequate time.
- We agree not to hug or shake hands when we are with others on the church campus.
- We agree to remain 6 feet apart from people who are not in our household.
- We agree to wear face coverings over our nose and mouth.
- We agree to attend the service we signed up for and to be seated by an usher in a designated safe-distanced seat.
- Report if you or anyone in your household tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending a worship service or event. Your name will remain confidential.