Guidelines from the Diocese of Calgary:
- Masses are to be celebrated simply and reverently within a shorter time.
- Possible exposure to the contagion must be limited.
- Alberta Health Services require that a record of all attendees and volunteers and their contact information be kept for contact tracing purposes. For this reason we please ask you to arrive early. You will also be asked some health screening questions.
- Attendees and volunteers 65 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions are encouraged to stay safe by avoiding public gatherings but are not prohibited from attending Mass if they so choose. You do so at your own risk.
- All attendees and volunteers are expected to wear non-medical masks and should bring their own masks.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain at home.
(In order to have the attendance list ready for the weekend, Sunday Mass registration closes on hour before Mass starts)
- Volunteers are asked to register, please.
- Kids should remain with their parents at all times, please no running around the school.
- Please avoid the use of the school bathrooms, emergencies only.